GDPR Compliance Statement
Our contact details
Furtho Manor Farm
Tel: 01908 904451
Data protection contact
Tel: 01908 904451
What type of information we hold
We currently collect and process the following personal information:
- Personal identifiers and contact details including phone numbers and email addresses
How we get the information and why do we have it?
The information we process is provided to us directly by you for the following reasons:
- Commercial and contractual
- System/software support
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting the Data Protection Contact (details at the top of this page)
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
What do we do with the information?
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Specify commercial and contractual details between Techtoniq and you
- Deliver consultancy and other services
- Provide technical support for our software
- Fulfill our statutory obligations in regards VAT and other Ltd company reporting requirements
From time to time it may be necessary for us to share this information with our accountants Whiting and Partners of Ely, Cambridgeshire.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored in:
- Office 365
We keep personal information for:
– 6 years where the information is held for VAT purposes
– 1 year after last use for all other purposes
We will then dispose your information by deleting electronic records and cross-cut shredding any physical print outs.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact the Data Protection Contact at the top of this page if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
This policy was last updated 25 May 2018.